The cultivation of Medical Cannabis is attracting the attention of many people willing to make an investment to design and build a high-tech greenhouse capable of developing all its properties and benefits, characteristics that give this plant high economic profitability.
Medical Cannabis is increasingly being incorporated into treatments to soothe pain, reduce anxiety levels and alleviate other symptoms. Here is everything you need to know if you are thinking of making an investment to build a high-tech greenhouse for the cultivation of Medical Cannabis anywhere in the world.
Medical Cannabis growing cycles
The cycles of Medical Cannabis cultivation in greenhouses have four phases:
- Mother plants have their regeneration every four weeks. Their lifespan varies between six and twelve months.
- Then, the rooting phase lasts approximately two weeks. It takes place in enclosures similar to germination chambers with high humidity levels.
- Third, the vegetative phase, which usually lasts about four weeks. At this time, optimum humidity levels must be present for rooting to take place and cuttings to take place.
- Finally comes the flowering phase, which lasts between eight and ten weeks.
Benefits and properties of Medical Cannabis
Among the properties of Medical Cannabis, the following stand out:
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- It is an analgesic.
- It protects and repairs nervous tissue.
- It is anticonvulsant.
- It is a muscle relaxant.
- According to some studies, it can prevent the appearance of tumours.
- Helps to avoid and eliminate nausea.
- Helps to fall asleep.
- Stimulates appetite.
Investment in Medical Cannabis
According to some research, the Medical Cannabis market may reach a total turnover of more than 70 billion dollars before 2030. This is without taking into account the possibility that the United States will legalize its use for medicinal purposes throughout the country and not only in some states.
This situation offers great possibilities for profitability and business to people willing to invest in this Medical Cannabis market. The early and accurate diagnosis of chronic pain and mental disorders derived from anxiety and stress has made Medical Cannabis increase its acceptance in society, which already has market-derived products such as creams or oils without THC.
One of the advantages of investing in Medical Cannabis is that there are many varieties on the market. From its production to the tea, vapours, food, pills, oils, creams, etc. industries. Moreover, it is a young market that is still far from saturated.
Technology for Medical Cannabis greenhouses
Did you know that, in order to guarantee the optimal growth of Medical Cannabis, it is necessary to have a greenhouse equipped with high technology? Your Medical Cannabis multi-tunnel greenhouse project can be equipped with:
- Hydroponic production systems
- Dehumidification and humidity control
- Temperature control, heating and cooling
- Black-out screens and shading screens for energy savings
- Irrigation and fertigation
- Other post-harvest systems such as trimming and drying.
In short, everything the project needs to start and be profitable.
Company of greenhouses for Medical Cannabis
J. Huete International specializes in the design and construction of high-tech greenhouses dedicated to the cultivation of Medical Cannabis. The company accompanies its clients throughout the process, from the idea to the start-up of the installation, with the aim of developing a sustainable investment and a dynamic business in this growing market. In addition, it has a wide range of technological and cutting-edge options to guarantee maximum performance and the highest possible quality, always complying with GMP and GACC standards.
If you are thinking of joining the Medical Cannabis business and want to raise your project, J. Huete International is the right partner.
Request information without obligation at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible to help you build a strong, sustainable and profitable business: